Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

             There are many things i like about this class. Some things i like about this class are that every two weeks we learn something new. We right down for 5 minutes our life planning goals and get to right our dreams and our goals. I also like that we do student success statement quotes about other people in life and choosing the right. One last thing i like about this class is the teacher he helps us and gives us things to succeed in life like life planning goals journal, and medical careers to see what we would like to be when we grow up and go to college to study for something. 

          There is only one thing i did not like about this class and it was how disrespectful students were toward the teacher. I did not like it because you are always supposed to respect a teacher. these students would talk when the teacher is talking, don't follow the class rules, and don't follow the teachers instructions. Students would choose the wrong and decide to do bad things and not follow instructions. This is one thing i did not like about this class.

         Some recommendations for this class are if students don't do their work they need to write an essay. Also, make more rules and if the students don't follow the rules there will be consequences because they choose the wrong. I also think that students should have time to talk to each other and know each other better.

        A highlight for me in this class was writing more sentences when i was doing my student success statement and improving my typing skills. With the help of using the computers and the help of typing tutor. It made me realize that i can type faster and with my 10 fingers. 

      I did my best in this class i always followed directions and did what i was suppose to do. I always choose the right in this class never choose the wrong i always did my student success statement, my medical careers and always did my life planning goals journal. I try my best to be a ctr person 24/7 wherever i am.

     At times i may forget. Every week i miss like 2 to 3 times but i always write them down. My life planning goals journal is important to me because that is what i would like to do in the future and the things i would like to do in the future with my family. My goals i take them everywhere but i may forget them sometimes because i may be in a rush but they are always there.

     Yes, I am committed to be a CTR person because i always do what is right. For example, if i am walking and i see a piece of trash i always pick it up because i know that i am doing the right thing for my community and helping others in the world to help keep my community clean. I am also committed to be a CTR person because i always work hard, help, others, try my best and never disrespect someone i always respect what they say. I am committed a CTR person 99% each day and i like to be that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment